Sunday 30 August 2015

The Beast

I just collected my entry for the open category at The Fang 2015. It has been on display at GW Oslo for the last couple of months, but I finally brought it home, and photographed it. It was hard to get a good photo of this model. A lot of angles looked quite awkward. Therefore I'll just post one of every angle, so you'll get an idea of how it looks in 3D.

This is one of the best models I've painted, and I'm very happy with the result at the fang. It got 1st place in the open category in Oslo, and 2nd at the finals in Stockholm. I hope you like it!










Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing. And when I saw the last picture with the victim - or is that his alter self? - he just got creepier. That grin really sets off the model as well, he looks so happy to be flailing about :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    The idea is that the guy hanging from his back, is the beasts "driver". An imperial psyker, dedicating his life to hold the beast in check, driving it towards the enemy instead of letting it feast on their own men.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a brilliant idea and story to go along with the beautiful mini. top notch sir!

      Delete