Sunday 8 February 2015

Harlequin WIP

Every month there is a painting competition at my local GW store. This time the category is Infantry unit. I never really cared much for Space Elves, but was dared by one of the staff members to enter the competition with a squad of Harlequins. I agreed, and worked on converting a five man squad yesterday. There are some good bits in the Harlequin box, but the legs are not among them. I only used one pair of original legs, and had to alter the pose a bit. The rest have legs from Dark Eldar and Witch Elves kits.

I also made a small display board for the squad, in the same style as my Great Unclean One's base from my last post. I'll add crazy eyes and other daemon stuff to the base soon.

This is what I've done so far:









No comments:

Post a Comment