Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Gameboard WIP

A couple of months ago, I started working on a gaming board in between other projects. After making the display board for my Tyranid army, I really wanted a gaming board in the same style. So far it consists of 6 tiles, 2' x 2'. The same size as a Realm of Battle board from GW. Four of the tiles has been detailed and primed. I've also started a bit on the painting process. The project is fun. And it's relaxing to paint large areas of ground, in between detailed miniature projects. 

The Harlequins are starting to look finished. Just a few details, and bases that needs to be done. I'll post some photos of them this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment