Monday 11 January 2016

Tech-Priest Dominus

I just painted up my Tech-Priest. The model was converted yesterday, and painted today. I usually use more than one evening painting up a project like this. So I'm quite pleased that it turned out as well as it did. I tried to recall the same colour-scheme used on my Electro-Priests, and I think I got the colour on the robe about right. This is the first model of the year, and if I work with the same efficiency on future models, there will be a lot more!










8 comments:

  1. That is really nice - love the small alterations you´ve made. The original model is a bit cluttered - you´ve made him a more streamlined while retaining all that mechanicum wierdness. Good show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job. I love the white robes and metals look superb. The armoured carapace of the torso looks ancient and pitted, covered in years of holy oils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Your insights are valuable and the way you explain things is easy to understand. Thank you for sharing.Automation Valve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for affordable furniture in the UK? Visit cheap furniture store, known for its budget-friendly options ranging from stylish sofas to practical storage solutions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete