Monday, 11 January 2016

Tech-Priest Dominus

I just painted up my Tech-Priest. The model was converted yesterday, and painted today. I usually use more than one evening painting up a project like this. So I'm quite pleased that it turned out as well as it did. I tried to recall the same colour-scheme used on my Electro-Priests, and I think I got the colour on the robe about right. This is the first model of the year, and if I work with the same efficiency on future models, there will be a lot more!










4 comments:

  1. That is really nice - love the small alterations you´ve made. The original model is a bit cluttered - you´ve made him a more streamlined while retaining all that mechanicum wierdness. Good show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job. I love the white robes and metals look superb. The armoured carapace of the torso looks ancient and pitted, covered in years of holy oils.

    ReplyDelete