Wednesday 22 June 2016

Silver Tower Week day III: Skaven Deathrunner

Welcome to day III of the Silver Tower Week! This time I want to show you my version of one of the characters in the game, the Skaven Deathrunner. 

I've always liked a dark fantasy setting better than high fantasy. I think races like Skaven, Orcs, Goblins and Dwarves look a bit too cartoonish. This is probably the reason why I prefer 40k to fantasy. In my opinion these races don't live up to their potentials or artworks. The Skaven Deathrunner is no different. 

Instead of making this model into a ratman, I made it into something that was once human. A man living in the shadows, and slowly being mutated by the Silver Tower. I think this easy kit bash improved the model a lot. Now the model fits my dark fantasy style, but you can still se what it represents in the game!





No comments:

Post a Comment