Wednesday 9 March 2016

WIP: Genestealer Beast

During the weekend I got my hands on the newest box from GW, Deathwatch: Overkill. The Genestealer Cult models look fantastic! When I first saw the models, I decided to make my own cult. In the last couple of days I've been converting a new kind of genestealer hybrid for the cult. The theme of the Cult in the box is a mining colony infected by genestealers. I really like this idea, and want to do something similar. The first conversion for my new project is some kind of humanoid beast, used for heavy lifting in the mines before the genestealer infection came to the planet. After several generations the beast has turned into a genestealer hybrid. I still have a lot of work left to do on this one, but the model is starting to take shape!







8 comments:

  1. Dammmmn!

    Such a cool idea and brilliantly executed so far, look forward to following this on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! I'm quite exited about this project, so there will hopefully be more updates soon.

      Delete
  2. As I mentioned earlier that head is seriously creepy! Great job so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I wish I had of thought of this. I may borrow and alter in future if it's okay with ye. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I will be following this with great interest - good stuff, man!

    ReplyDelete