Friday 3 February 2017

Desktop of the week I

So far in the new year I haven't been able to post at least a post on this blog every week. I do however post a lot of random WIPs on my Instagram. To keep the blog up to date I've decided to start posting some of these WIP pictures here on the blog as well. Once a week I'll try to post a small update of whatever I'm working on. I'm still going to post large posts of finished projects and tutorials, but these small posts will help me to keep this blog up to date.

Here's the first one! I've recently started painting some of the models I never got around to finish during 2016. This week I've been painting a bit on a new Character for Silver Tower, a Necromancer and his Skeletons, and one of my Bloodthirster Fairies.

I have a lot of unfinished models from last year. If you have suggestions on which ones you want me to finish, please leave a comment.


If you've followed this blog for a while you probably know that I played the first part of the Vortapt IV campagn I'm playing with a couple of friends last weekend. We got a lot of good pictures from the games. I'll post the best ones here when I've looked through them. 

4 comments:

  1. Complete the WHQ set 👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these look awesome but I especially like the skeleton with the half red war paint on his face (skull?)

    ReplyDelete